Deep section set | Clincher Tubeless ready
Our first ever design, evolved. We challenged status quo and did the unthinkable: increasing both performance and affordability.
Every component in the NS-line design has been carefully evaluated on its ability to absorb impact and vibration, minimise overall weight and deliver great gains in aero efficiency. As a result, responsive-stiff-lightweight wheels are now accessible to all of us.
In the box
- Valve extender/s PRESTA black (50mm for 38/50/60mm depth, 75mm for 88mm) -read here how to install them
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed
- Rim tape installed
- Quick release | Aluminium alloy 48g Front 53g Rear
- Spoke count | Front 20 Rear 24
- Spoke pattern | Front Radial // Rear Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke material | Stainless steel Sandvik T302+
- Pillar spokes | Front PSR Aero 1423 (6.5g/pc) Rear PSR Aero 1432 (6.5g/pc)
- Brake surface | Carbon, basalt and resine TG (190-200C) (12mm)
- Recommended brake pads - Shimano BR-9000 Carbon / SwissStop Black Prince
Recommended PSI 90-120
Max rider weight 130kg
If you're wondering whether buying carbon wheels would be the right thing to do, check out our quick self-assessment guide to find out!
Road | RB | 38/50/60/88mm
Material: Carbon fiber Toray T700/T800
Assembly: Hand built, 3K weave finish
Wheel size: 700C
Rim width (Internal/External): 19mm/25mm
Rim depths: 38/50/60/88mm
Rear hub: Shimano 11-Speed