Deep section set | Clincher Tubeless ready
Our first ever design, evolved. We challenged status quo and did the unthinkable: increasing both performance and affordability.
Every component in the NS-line design has been carefully evaluated on its ability to absorb impact and vibration, minimise overall weight and deliver great gains in aero efficiency. As a result, a responsive-stiff-lightweight wheel is now accessible to all of us.
In the box
- Valve extender/s PRESTA black (50mm for 38/50/60mm depth, 75mm for 88mm) -read here how to install them
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed
- Rim tape installed
- Spoke count | Front 24 Rear 24
- Spoke pattern | Front Radial Rear Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke material | Stainless steel Sandvik T302+
- Pillar spokes | Front PSR Aero 1423 (6.5g/pc) Rear PSR Aero 1432 (6.5g/pc)
Recommended PSI 90-120
Max rider weight 130kg
If you're wondering whether buying carbon wheels would be the right thing to do, check out our quick self-assessment guide to find out!
Note that some of the photos in this product page belong to a rim brake wheel as our we finalise shooting all our products. The main visual difference versus a disc brake would be that the wheel won't have brake surface, and so the decals will expand to the rim edge.
Road | DB | 38/50/60/88mm
Material: Carbon fiber Toray T700/T800
Assembly: Hand built, 3K weave finish
Wheel size: 700C
Rim width (Internal/External): 19mm/25mm
Rim depth: 38/50/60/88mm
Rear hub: Shimano 11-Speed