88 Deep section set | 1960gr
You've spoken and we've listened.
This is a very special product, triggered -and to a large extent, designed- by you, our customer.
After receiving several inquiries about the availability of track wheels, we engaged with some of our customers to better understand their needs and desired specifications, and defined a choice of componentry that provides maximum efficiency on a deep section rim that offers minimal air resistance when racing in the oval.
In the box
- Valve extender/s PRESTA (70mm) (black)
- Rim tape installed
- Spoke count options | Front/Rear 20/24 28/28 32/32
- Spoke pattern | Front Radial Rear Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke material | Stainless steel Sandvik T302+
- Pillar spokes | Front PSR Aero 1423 (6.5g/pc) Rear PSR Aero 1432 (6.5g/pc)
- Novatec Track hubs | A185SBT (233g) / 186SBT (172g) (Sealed bearings 2) - Gear not included
Recommended PSI ~120 (depends on type of rim/tyre)
Max rider weight 130kg
Pricing is per wheelset.
Pictures are of rim brake versions (braking surface can be spotted). New photos will be loaded soon, there is no braking track in track wheels.
NS88 Set | Track
Material: Carbon fiber Toray T700/T800
Assembly: Hand built, 3K weave finish
Wheel size: 700C/23mm (25mm available)
Rim depth: 88mm
Novatec Track hubs: A185SBT / 186SBT
Wheel weight: Front 960gr Rear 1000gr (Tubeless 20/24 spokes)