50 Deep section set | 1695gr | Clincher Tubeless ready
Our first ever design. We challenged the status quo and did the unthinkable: increasing both performance and affordability.
Every component in the NS50 design has been carefully evaluated on its ability to absorb impact and vibration, minimise overall weight and deliver great gains in aero efficiency. As a result, a responsive-stiff-lightweight wheel is now accessible to all of us.
In the box
- Valve extender/s PRESTA (50mm) (black)
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed
- Rim tape installed
- Through Axle 12x142mm (optional) | Aluminium alloy
- Spoke count | Front 24 Rear 24
- Spoke pattern | Front Radial Rear Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke material | Stainless steel Sandvik T302+
- Pillar spokes | Front PSR Aero 1423 (6.5g/pc) Rear PSR Aero 1432 (6.5g/pc)
Recommended PSI 90-120
Max rider weight 130kg
If you're wondering whether buying carbon wheels would be the right thing to do, check out our quick self-assessment guide to find out!
Note that some of the photos in this product page belong to a rim brake wheel as our we finalise shooting all our products. The main visual difference versus a disc brake would be that the wheel won't have brake surface, and so the decals will expand to the rim edge.
NS50 | DB
Material: Carbon fiber Toray T700/T800
Assembly: Hand built, 3K weave finish
Wheel size: 700C
Rim width (Internal/External): 17/23mm or 19/25mm
Rim depth: 50mm
Rear hub: Shimano/SRAM 11-Speeds (Campagnolo available)
Wheel weight (700C/23mm): Front 795gr Rear 900gr (with DT Swiss 350 Centerlock hubs) - no tyres no through axle