25mm Carbon Profile set | Clincher Tubeless ready
From the road to the dirt. We've taken the learnings from our road wheels and set foot in the woods. Our maxim -increasing both performance and affordability, remains.
Better handling due to lighter and more responsive wheels simply translates into increased performance, coupled with enough stiffness to make the set strong and able to optimally absorb impact. Durability is top of mind. DT Swiss competition Race straight pull system provides for effective power transfer.
In the box
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed Shimano/SRAM
- Rim tape installed
- Flyer 'You vs You'
- Booklet -Welcome to nscarbon, Set up and Maintenance guide
- Spoke count | Front 28 Rear 28
- Spoke pattern | Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke material | Stainless steel Sandvik T302+
- Pillar spokes | Front PSR Aero 1423 (6.5g/pc)
Recommended PSI depends on rider weight and tyre size, generally 25-30 (Max 34 / Min 20)
Max rider weight 130kg
MTB | XC
Material: Carbon fiber Toray T700/T800
Assembly: Hand built, 3K weave finish
Wheel size: 29/27.5inch/25mm internal width/30mm external width
Rim depth: 25mm
Rear hub: Shimano 11-Speed